Solar Controls website was outdated and not responsive to mobile phones.
Solar Control’s website was managed by a team that was totally absent and not responding to the company. Each small change had to be done by the site manager and generated high maintenance fees.
I helped create a site that was responsive, with personalised icons, and a true reflexion of the dynamism of the company, that was founded in 1977.
Solar Control can now modify most minor changes on their own. They are happy to have a small maintenance contract that keeps them reassured that the plugins and the back office is up to date.
- Client: Solar Control
- Category: Private Solar Company
- Date: 2020
A new site on a new theme from WordPress
Creating personalised icons for the site
Benefits of working with Helen for your Website
- The client is the owner & manager of his site
- Trusted relationship
- A true reflection of the company
- A easy transmission for any new person onboard to manage
- All Social Media platforms integrated.